Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 4. Expanding Your Perception Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Still difficult to open up, if the habit is not there.

Yajaira
      Participant

I do not have a partner right now but I got how important is to open your heart if you want a truly  loving relationship

Maria
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>This lesson works wonders</p>

Francisco
      Participant

Unbelievably powerful yet such a simple tip. Will put it into practice. Thank you so much!

Annililia
      Participant

I do so with my love. He and I often talks about our feelings, thoughts etc. We also share our wishes to become wiser on Kabbalah and to using it in our life together. – Beautiful session. Thank you.

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

We discuss regularly. I think it like Adam-Ha-Rishon is one soul separate to 7 billion bodies,  the easiest way to get there is to realize that me and my husband are eternally one.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.