Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 4. Expanding Your Perception Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Love Love Love and more Love

lindsey_linda
      Participant

I love the tools mentioned.

Miguel Luis
      Participant

Denys
      Participant

John Leconte
      Participant

open conversation about what we need from each other within the relationship and be sure to make a list of things to discuss sounds like a good start to a healthy relationship. I did not think about the idea making a list; that would be so helpful. of course, the wine helps the conversation !!!!!

ahuz ziaf
      Participant

My understanding is to listen to your partner and expand your ‘shared space’ beyond judgement or trying to provide a solution for their problems right away. Let them open up to you and focus on creating a ‘map’ of them so you can learn to navigate through them not only with objectivity that comes from natural laws and rationality but also with love and consideration for their specific needs as an individual ( the list would be useful here) and then eventually move towards a solution or a way forward in a  natural way.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.