Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 4. Expanding Your Perception Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I am single, but I feel nice about learning relationship skills.

KatieBug
      Participant

The lesson was beautifully taught. It was completely clear, and explained very well. I enjoy the advice on conversation starters, and look foward to doing these exercises. My husband does not study, and has no I treat in studying, nor does he care to try and answer any of lifes deepest questions BUT none the less, he is very open hearted and supportive, and always looking for ways to improve just as myself. ❤ tha k you for this.

Yaneth
      Participant

I love Kabbalah I became to be more wise about connection with other’s. But what happens  when we face up a person that is very close up to express the feelings?

T.Y. Light
      Participant

It makes sense, however I see how this method of opening up can be exploited

Rhoza
      Participant

No comment

Juju721
      Participant

Its sort of hard to complete this lesson. I really don’t have anyone I’m close with.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.