Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 7. Keeping the Love Alive Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

• This topic has 32 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by Lu Lu.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Rise above and love even more through the toughest of times. I tried this with my son, and it truly works. I realized how a mother’s love can change the course of their attitude. Thank you!

lindsey_linda
      Participant

Thank you!

Andreanne
      Participant

Amazing course! Thank you!

One statement that impressed me is when Dr Laitman mentions that unity is possible can be reached at such a level that I can even forget about my own body.  I love the concession approach as an ego annulment strategy, and the example giving approach.

John Leconte
      Participant

how can you concede or continuously compromising and not being perceive as meek or doormat? it is hopeless to being in a relationship with someone who doesn’t really value a spiritual connection and who is not interested in this.

Denys
      Participant

David Edwards
      Participant

I just concede now with my partner and it works wonders! There’s more peace in our relationship

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.