Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 7. Keeping the Love Alive Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

My partner is as a mirrow  showing  good and bad   we accept each other  no need to change   love is always there

dree monster
      Participant

unconditional love above all crimes

Leo
      Participant

Love your partner like you love yourself. Accepting what you believe is a bad habit that they have and loving them without trying to change it.

Richard Lively
      Participant

I call my wife old  and she laughs, laughs at me after jokingly reminding me im only one year younger than her (technically its almost 2 and i push this to the limit as well).  We are getting older but nothing has changed.  For over 10 years now we are really solid in our foundation of where we started.  And this is because I made it clear before we got married “I wont change if you dont” and we simply never tried to change each other and we didnt change.  We dont let life in our home, we dont doo politics or sports, we simply raise our kids and leave the media and most influences out of our personal space.  We used to have problems early on when we let family or friends get too far and give HORRIBLE advice on how to be happy.  Then we met a professional that explained, we were right in the beginning.  Now most of those people who were giving horrible advice are either divorced or simply in relationships of stagnation while the wife and I are thriving as a couple and always have.   My wife cannot be annoyed by me because I bring her joy and she brings me joy.  I dont see this changing and I have always accounted it to a blessing from above that was  just given to me.  The only way i can annoy my wife is if i spend too much on something and she doesnt feel its mutually beneficial or worth the cost.  We are a couple and we make all decisions even financial and that is really the secret to a successful relationship in general.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>We seem all connected, though still I don’t feel it, I start to realize. We are in a network. By this course I start to see that I could help overcome conflicts by staying calm looking towards the other like I learned in a workshop mediation. In case of negative feeling or a conflicts I need to scrutinize because it’s a message out of  the network, to help me giving the insights. Grateful I am to have followed this course. Thank you 🙏</p>

Jeanette
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Not being judgmental of partner habit or relationship. Love has to be cultivate with mutual respect in a relationship., Love covers transgressions and understanding.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.