Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

• This topic has 165 replies, 155 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mariela
      Participant

Excitement, desire to connect.

Kayce
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I listened  to the English  version  with lots of curiosity  to understand.  Then listened to the Hebrew version also with curiosities  but some calmness. On both feeling  that what’s coming is something great.</p>

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

First read the English text. Then listened to the English vocal reciting with eyes open. Albeit concentrating on my intention, didn’t get any particular feeling. Then listened to the Hebrew recording with closed eyes. It resonated in the middle of my chest and just as a flash, the colours remembered from the English appeared as vertical lines with a brilliant sphere radiating in the middle.

Raie
      Participant

I don’t have the ability to describe how I feel in words.

Cathy
      Participant

Listening invokes a deep sense of calmness.

Eduardo
      Participant

Feelings of confusion and curiosity.

Viewing 6 posts - 145 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.