Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

• This topic has 165 replies, 155 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Fred
      Participant

I felt I could concentrate on the English better than the Hebrew.

Mark
      Participant

I did feel more calm listening to the second.

Yaneth
      Participant

It’s like an giant light came over me and made feel in peace but at the same time I want to run and tell every body the the Light want to help all us to be connected in Just Love.

Stephen
      Participant

It is not easy to get any feeling because English is not my mother tongue, but I keep on listening more.

Navya
      Participant

The English version had me more in question mode,wanting to know the details of each words he was saying.

In Hebrew I felt calm almost like listening to a lullaby of information that will slowly download in my brain, and I dont speak or read or understand Hebrew.

Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>In English there was some sensation but I struggled to connect more often. In Hebrew things flowed more inside of me and I was able to keep my intention for longer. In Hebrew I felt more movement inside and a glowy golden swirling? I don’t know why because I don’t speak or read Hebrew.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.