What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 2. Three Arrows What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maurice
      Participant

I have a feeling. There is more to Creation and its purpose Than I thought.

Ralitza
      Participant

The video was reassuring. There is a plan for Creation, I’ve always sensed that somehow.

But I cannot answer the question about the origin of my feelings. I am not sure where they come from.

And it is scary, because feelings are our compass in this world.

Let’s hope and trust that the Creator knows where we are, even if we, ourselves, are quite lost in the material maze at that moment! And ask Him to lead the way!

Shira
      Participant

If there were a greater appreciation for God, as we know Him/Her (you know what I mean), there is a better chance of fulfillment of the Equivalence of Form. That gap, between arrow 2 and 3, we are stuck there for not knowing otherwise. Forgiving yourself for not knowing is a primary step to furtherance of equivalence. Now knowing, the true work begins. How do you forgive yourself? It’s the innocence of a child you must heal.

kay
      Participant

Fir a long time I thought I was in control. Now I realise I never was

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

Am feeling something in me that i can’t i really describe,the feeling of connection to something and knowingness…

kevin jackson
      Participant

I’m very excited now that some sense is being made of all  this now and looking forward to climbing back up the ladder together with all of you to where we belong 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.