What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 2. Three Arrows What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeanette
      Participant

For me, I got to a place in my life wanting to understand the meaning of life and all the suffering it seem each person and including my self experiences.
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I find upon taking and learning the kabbalah it has open my understanding more about ego and desires.</p>
      But, I’m wondering is possible to cross the gap?

And to make the necessary corrections in ones life, I believed in the past, I was attempting to do #2 and #3.

And hoping, I get to a place to accomplish the gap.

Luck
      Participant

Yes, I’m completely under nature’s control. It just seems to me that I’m not.

No. Those things exist in an objective reality regardless of what I want and feel.

From the way things look and feel, how that affects me and how people treat me.

Other

nuwanda
      Participant

I admire your positivism but I really feel we aren’t going to the post matter stage, I mean look at the world!!! do you really think most of the people on earth are entering a spiritual evolution? I don’t think so and have to disagree on that, thanks anyway love the material you show.

Leo
      Participant

Feel blessed to be a part of the evolution!

Cathy
      Participant

I feel this course is going to help me understand the world’s current phase and lead the way out which I believe will be an improvement for everyone.

Talya Machuca
      Participant

I need to put all my kavana to develop myself, is a lot to work and make sure is with the right intention.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.