What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 3. Material World What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ~marz
      Participant

All of my internal inquiries just lead to more questions. I’ve adjusted my believe system many times throughout my life but I always come back to an inner desire to be one with my Creator. I have always “feared” that I would need others to complete this process…. that terrifies me b/c I find humans so undependable. Clearly this stems from fear and just keeps me in a mental state of separateness. I really live the “we are our own worst enemy” as my belief paradigms reveal themselves through my life experiences. I definitely romanticize spirituality. I love the design of these courses, info —> self reflection –> connection —> repeat.

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

The purpose of life is existence itself.  Evolution as a scientific fact is result of this desire to existence.  In fourth phase we evolve from physical to mental level and only then we find unity behind our personal will.

Mirjam
      Participant

The dual world is in essence one. Love is the force of nature. We all have to learn to trust the life force that puts us here, after fullfilling our basic needs, gaining and losing,  we transform … step by step until life flows and we Go with the Flow. That’s a proces, learn to be still and step back, learn to be the observer … than insights Will arise and sets you free. Selflove … becomes unconditional love

Rachel
      Participant

I on the other hand believe just as shakespare did that life is a stage and we are all here to play a part and then return home to the creator, We get to do this over and over again as different characters when we come here. we get to choose what character we want to play next time, this is why we die when our character finally leaves the sceen. So yes, we are i a simulation of some kind playing a role.

Shalom

Seraphim
      Participant

I think that infinite Spirit (which is what Kabbalists are calling “Will” when you speak of the “Will to Bestow” and the “Will to Receive”) seeks know itself through finite forms, and so infinite Spirit incarnates into a vast multiplicity of form, which change and develop through evolution, in order to know what finitude is like, for if Spirit could not know even finitude, it could not be truly limitless, truly and infinitely perfect, knowing infinity through through countless, boundless individual finite experiences. Thus the poet William Blake write, “Eternity is in love with the productions of Time.”

Christian Brauns
      Participant

I do not believe in evolution.
      I do not see a purpose. Everything dies here, this is the place for dieing.
      There is a huge world around us, which we do not recognize, and which we would confuse us to see it all.
      I am already enought confused with what I see now.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.