What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 3. Material World What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Talya Machuca
      Participant

I am wondering if in order to reach level 5 I have to experience the other 4 on my own or at least grasp the

the sensation of any of those, because I don’t feel the need for power, but if I don’t go through, Will I reach level 5?

Cathy
      Participant

I find the more things I desire the more confused I become which ultimately brings me to a state of mind that appreciates each and every moment, good, bad, or indifferent.

Niki
      Participant

Learning about how our desire was created in pre-matter and how it has been evolved in our material world gives me a better perspective on the history of humanity, and where we are headed both individually and collectively.

I feel that if I better understand why we are the way we are, and why I need to change the direction of my desires… everything will make more sense I my perception of reality!

Eliyahu
      Blocked

I feel that in my life not even stage one is fulfilled. None of these stages is fulfilled, because money is the solution to literally everything but I am not allowed to have it due to past mistakes. I wouldn’t even be allowed to stay clean or hold a mobile in my hand in order to interact with you. So it is not the fulfillment of all these desires which make me ask for a purpose and cry so much, it is actually the chronic lack of income. So what I have been trying and will continue trying is to get as much money as i can get by whatever means, so that i can comfortably continue my studies with you. Nature keeps on increasing the pressure no matter what i try. I bet there would be so many more points in the heart who would connect if not someone sucked out all the money out of our system. It calms people, they can have shelter, food and sex again.

Tracey
      Participant

Our souls are evolving, just as all living things evolve. We are fulfilling the Creator’s purpose, not just as individuals but as a universe – all of us together, parts of the same whole. I feel hopeful and grateful to play my role in this, whatever it shall be.

Jan Koons
      Participant

Years ago, there was a record that was titled.. “Is that all there is”?  I was younger then but already knew it wasn’t about the material world.  So, I studied religions…World Religions. Of course, there was a classroom full of people but we all went home and worked on our own. That point in the heart would sometimes get bigger but then life got in the way and it was put on the back burner. I saw the wonderful words of Zorah, even if I didn’t understand them, my heart would sing. Thank you Tony for your enlightenment on how to reach the Creator God.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.