What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 3. Material World What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sandra
      Participant

I feel we are here to experience who we truly are, we keep going through the same experiences, different stories sometimes to perfect them, to allow more light to enter the matter.

Annililia
      Participant

I think that nature and people are always changing but everything is being challenged by climate problems. We – the human race – are here to learn and develop to become wise(r), spiritual, conscious beings.

Larry
      Participant

Our environment and nurturing influence our physical bodies and hence the genes that we pass on to our offspring are affected.

Isaac Phiri
      Participant

We are constantly changing from on form to another. Just like a butterfly laying eggs and the eggs changes form to a caterpillar then pupa and back to butterfly, so are humans.

Esther
      Participant

I like the idea of desire evolving.  It reminds me of the evolution of a plant from seed seeking nurturance to leaf seeking light to flower seeking the next higher form of life, the pollinator.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

My beliefs are always evolving.  I have always had the desire to be one with my creator, learning to love my neighbors as myself is the tough one.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.