What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 3. Material World What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

Eager to learn more

martin
      Participant

I have sensed the evolving of desire to be a need for a higher level desire that will develop into equivalence of form with the creator. That’s where it “ends” in my conscious state. The next phase is there but frustratingly difficult to attain it seems. I have no wealth or power as a measure against others in this material world but I don’t desire them either. Probably just as well.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Need to understand phase 5but inside me a feeling for preceed phases is strong yet

Martina
      Participant

I don’t know what I feel, I just find it comforting that there is a “master plan” and all this craziness is leading somewhere good.  We were all put here at the exact right moment of time and I guess this is the time we all need to get through the phase 5 to reach the end goal.

Ernest Karlsson
      Participant

I’ve experienced these states but not one after the other but occurring over again. I’ve longed for spiritual development from the age of 15 and see a process over time. Have I grown in spirituality? Probably but I’m not sure.

Clara
      Participant

I am feeling a great desire to fulfill my needs at the costs of others too, and to not recognize them as they are, but to reduce and dishonor them, lying and hurting and abuzing and excluding them in order to get my own needs satisfied, and to be bad too, so that they would be frightened and lemmed and I would have the full control over them and over nature. And I desire to be reckless. And to understand how nature works and to use this power only for myself and for my interest, making sure my wellbeing goes first and I have everything and no one would touch it. How they’ve done too. This would be an downgrade, but for me indeed an upgrade, and I would never experience lack again here on earth. I have no problem repeating the fulfillment of the needs until I die. I would be a full human being, like everyone. Now it’s my turn. Now THIS is equivalence of form with the Creator! The one Creator we have at time. Or not!?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.