What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 3. Material World What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

humanity is always growing  , in this live we must learn to changes our desires   no egoisme  but bestowal   accepting each other as a part of myself  , sharing love arouund  us , not anymore survival of the fittest  but survivel of love and kindness understanding   connection   is the spirit,  the Upper Force is  driving us  in the right corrction   to the upper goal  in spirituality

Peter
      Participant

Feeling frustrated, but not sure why.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

From begining to end humanity is always feeling empty, and that is why it goes from desire to other desire,and never get filled. At the end, humanity has to question the purpose of life and its evolution, and it is in this point that it searchs what is beyond materialism.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

How will I know when I have reached the first step of the letter.

Peter
      Participant

Ready to walk the path

Linda
      Participant

Physical evolution in nature is a natural process, a process to ensure adaptation for survival of the fittest. Once the universe was set in motion via the Big Bang, all things evolved according to the natural laws of the universe in due course……

Now, the Human Development that you speak of, the 4 phases of Desire, was interesting to me because I have seen it, lived it, experienced it, it describes the exact sequence of my life, but I always thought this was just “human nature” to get what one desires and then to want more…., and so it is, as Kabbalah has informed me, it is our human nature, it is our will to receive for me, the very substance of our being.

However, I have always believed intuitively that there was a higher, more profound and spiritual “purpose” behind my “life” and all of human existence for that matter, I just never knew what that “purpose” is, but I was certain there was one, on a Spiritual level.

But, I just didn’t realize that it was the Upper Force that was driving me , guiding me through these 4 stages of desire until I ultimately reached Level 5 that part blows my mind for sure!

So, I do believe that evolution is aimed at an intended outcome and that nature and life have an intended “purpose” as well and Kabbalah is informing me as to what this “purpose” actually is (which btw I did not know was able to be known while still alive, I always believed that this higher spiritual knowledge would be revealed to me only upon my death, in the afterlife of the soul).

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.