What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

• This topic has 64 replies, 62 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

purpose well explained and I also now have a better understanding of faith

Zach Ansel
      Participant

This is the most logical and satisfying answer I’ve ever heard for how the physical universe came into being and what the purpose is behind all of it. Amazing!

Christianne
      Participant

ik besef dat ik maar een kleine cel ben in het geheel van de natuur. Ik wil verbinding, ik zoek ernaar  maar het is moeilijk.  Ik voel enorm veel respect , ontzag voor  het wonder van de  natuur waarvan ik deel  uitmaak, de goddelijke  kracht die werkt  in alles wat leeft, maakt me klein en nederig.  Tegelijk ben ik zo  fier MENS te zijn,  met  mijn eigen kwaliteiten en wensen,  en  ik voel dankbaarheid voor mijn leven, ik wil groeien naar  gelijkheid van vorm met  onze schepper

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I truly wish to feel everyone as myself, I am learning and at times I get sad when I can’t feel the connection to nature and everyone

carlos
      Participant

the same, its all part of the plan 🙂

martin
      Participant

I don’t really know. I mean I sort of understand the evolution of the desire to receive and the necessity for materialism. I get the need to rebuild the unified soul. It’s the transference of these ideas from an intellectual perspective to a heart-felt intent to be like the creator that still leaves a gap somewhere.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.