What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

In the beginning  it seems  utopia but by study more and more Kabbalah learn me ta different way to think, to see around me, observe   the nature,  sharing love with all peole around me  and soI feel the Creator  is working al  the time  .  I am very  gratefull for this lesson Kabbalah give to me  , a complete different way of live

Peter
      Participant

I’m feeling a little trapped. It all mostly makes sense, just seems almost impossible to do.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

It is interesting to know how the will to receive was born and the steps of that process, up to the formation of the creature. Because I think that the same steps will show our individual souls to unite in a single soul, acquire equivlence of form until we get back to the Creator.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

We can be one as slaves or one by learning to bestow. For now, this is my favorite subject. Zohar is next.

Peter
      Participant

I’m not sure

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

I’ve learned in this lesson how the creatures have been created, only from the thought of the Creator to create them and to give them unbounded pleasure.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.