What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

THis whole idea of interconnected ness is gaining political traction too in movements like the rights of nature that recognize all living entities have rights and need to be nurtured for their own sake and for the common good, and not regarded as resources to exploit.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

Imagine there are no countries, It isn’t hard to do, Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too
      Imagine all the people Livin’ life in peace.
      You may say I’m a dreamer, But I’m not the only one
      I hope someday you’ll join us, And the world will be as one!!!

Couldn’t help myself, the words to John Lennon’s Imagine came to mind. A world where we can live in peace without hatred, where we come together to create solutions, not problems. I can imagine, can you?

Arabela Dias
      Participant

I loved the exercise and I felt love and joy… How it would be if we all could do this at the same time? 😊

Larry
      Participant

It feels like everyone and everything has a reason to exist and there is no judgment.

~marz
      Participant

I love that practice. I could easily get to oneness abstractly but once I incorporated some adults, it became much more difficult. I do not get along with some family members but love and care for them so I tried to see everyone through that lens… while I might not “agree” with how they live their lives or what values they espouse, I can find the quality within them to love… it is just not yet sustainable. If we really do not have free will through most of daily functions, then these folks do not as well… I am not yet at the point where I can love w/out bias. My past trauma memories come up and REMIND me not to trust ppl. This is a very strong paradigm. Great exercise to challenge these thoughts. I’m def a work in progress with lots of work to go =)

Isaac Phiri
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>If we all had one mind towards each other our existence would be peaceful without wars, hunger and all the achos we experience.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.