What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Milos Vlatkovic
      Participant

I believe in the correction of the desire, but connecting to and considering myself as a part of a Whole made of infinite amount of annoying and irritating people seems overwhelming…

Iggy
      Participant

I feel hopeful..while listening to that beautiful melody I imagined all the people of the earth coming together and forming a giant tree on the planet and we produced fruit of light

Sandra
      Participant

Thank you, that music brought tears to my eyes. I remember few months ago sitting in front of a lake with a friend, the lake was full of frogs and all kind of animals, some are predators to others but somehow they all coexisted in their space without attacking each other. Nature is truly perfect!

Olusegun Olusakin
      Participant

I wonder how people’s thought was able to discern all these principles. It makes me feel very small and unintelligent and at the same time makes me start introspecting on all my past activities.

Annililia
      Participant

I fully agree with dear Rune Thue Asmus. 😉

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Hello all.

It gives me hope to see that there are people in the world who understand that we must care for all of nature and all people. I used to think that humanity had no right to be here and that Mother Earth as a whole would be much better of if we all dissapeared. Now I see that humans are cabable of tremendous change and withold the ability to rise above it´s nature in unconditional love and understanding of other peoples pain – be it “selfinflicted” or not. We CAN heal the world and make it a better place, even while humans exists in it.

Much love to you all.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.