What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

Feeling OK thanks! 🙂

martin
      Participant

Who am I. Seems like a simple enough question. After 70 years of trying to answer it I’m still not sure, keeps changing sides. This course has been very helpful in mapping out the required direction and the reasons. Onward and upward.

victoriabb12
      Participant

The ripple effect of kindness and care towards another go a long way. We Jewish people have this structure within our families and close communities. It’s time to take tat principle out on a global level. The unshakable structure of family, unity and shared resources on a global scale.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

So many new questions?donot feel any interconnectedness with any body?

Martina
      Participant

I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but I feel an urgent need to press on, to get on with the process, am I supposed to contemplate more of the way we got here to this state?   The music made me imagining and feeling a lightness, a brightness, imagining to have a much bigger capacity to appreciate and absorb everything.

Ernest Karlsson
      Participant

As an individual I can remain in bestowal and connection to all others around me and see thia in corporeal connection without conflict.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.