Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      martin
      Participant

Great. One great leap for us and the rest of humanity. I hope I make it in time,

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Theoratically were great lessons.thank u tony.really need a hand to achive feelings post matter

Martina
      Participant

I enjoy the videos, charts, visuals.  Thank you Tony.  Seems there is a lot of people eager to/for change.

Ernest Karlsson
      Participant

Lord let me take the steps up to you.

Clara
      Participant

Such a great course, but I notice I’m too angry to take any course at time.

Clara
        Participant

My anger is not directed at anyone in particular. But very much against Creator. Please forgive my expression.

I have no more resources for the way He speaks to me in my life. I want to be happy, and yet I want to remain His creation. If I have to interpret everything as from Him and as good anyway, then it doesn’t matter whether my form and His form are the same. Then I can just accept this lack that arises after a wish is fulfilled, and think ‘at that point I’m just not like Him, and this lack is just naturally calculated in. That’s just the way nature is.’ Is okay. By leaving everything as it is, I forgive myself for my perception and Him for what I think He did to me. I just have sometimes simply trouble to forgive.

tristan
      Participant

We are one

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.