Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

• This topic has 101 replies, 92 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Esther.
Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Martin Abad
      Participant

I don’t know where I’m going and what is my part in all of this.. To be honest thanks to this pandemic I have realized that I never knew.. 

Seraphim
      Participant

It all makes perfect sense and I’m as excited about what’s to come as a kid about to ride an awesome roller coaster that ostensibly seems to defy all the laws of physics, but which I know is actually going to be one hell of a thrill that will deliver me and my friends to safety (and more thrill rides) when it’s over!

Pincus Mann
      Participant

It’s make perfect sense.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I wish we didn’t have to go to such extreme collective suffering to come together above the ego, but I understand the process and it’s necessity.

Christian Brauns
      Participant

I do not feel there is a future, but I know, there is a future.
      Random? I do not know. I do not know, what the future will bring, beside that there will be a next day. So maybe yes, random, maybe no, not random.

For some things, I know what will happen in the future, not in detail, but in general.

The life I have known, is very much past. And a very far away past, so not before the pandemic, but many years away.

I do not sense a good purpose.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

I think it’s going to take alot more mutual suffering before we come to correction

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.