Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Larry
      Participant

We are in a continuous evolving cycle and life will not return to the old normal. Spirituality will need to become part of our education system, enabling future generations to live in harmony.

Esther
      Participant

We’ll get through it, but there’s going to be a lot of destruction and suffering before we get to a more unified sane world.  It’s almost like we’ll have to go through a global near death experience to finally act with compassion and get our priorities straight.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

At this moment I believe nothing is random and that there is a purpose for everything and everyone.  I’ve always tried to understand what is happening outside of me as an inner lesson. Some things approaching over and over until the lesson is learned. The pandemic has given me an opportunity to have a deeper relationship with myself, my husband, and my neighbors as we isolated together for a year. What a gift that I found the study of Kabbalah. I feel this time has shown many about the interconnectedness we all have and a willingness to reconnect and care for one another.  I will not be going back.

~marz
      Participant

While my family has been so deeply impacted by loss during this time, I continuously feel an undercurrent of being held in comfort knowing there is a purpose beyond my understanding. I had very deep hope that we would all emerge from the pandemic with a different way of being in the world. On the surface, the majority is trying to return to status quo, but there is a deeper river running through may of us that yearns for the connectedness in a new way. I think of us as light warriors, even when I cannot ‘see’ the true purpose, I feel it.

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

Even though there is misery and pain cost by this virus,  there is also deeper meaning  behind it.  Covid will teach us how to be interconnected again.  We are after all one.

Cathy
      Participant

I believe that the Creator works in us in mysterious ways and that all this upheaval is part of His master plan to bring us all back into the fold.We can of our own freewill be in adhesion with the Creator and reflect His Light and expand it through Love of friends or thy neighbor in biblical terms. There can be hope for the future if we Love one another in the present tense.

Shalom friends

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.