The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #5: WHO DO WE CHOOSE TO BE? The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mihaela
      Participant

Hello, friends! I am very happy to be here with you all, in this wonderful environment.

Our journey so far has not been an easy one, but a necessary one to bring us all together. We are special because we are the imaginal cells of humanity, we are the seekers of light in a dark age. Each of us has a little light in our soul, let’s unite them and we’ll make a beacon that will light the way for all mankind.

David J
      Participant

It is so wonderful to share among us connections that strengthen us as 1. This will make a difference in the yearning of attainment ❤

Richard Lively
      Participant

You are all very welcomed by me and you are all very hard working students.  I am happy we are classmates.  Continue putting in the effort i know all of you beautiful people are capable of reaching your goals.  We are all one and even though truly spiritually loving one another has never been an option but we can use each other in the right way too receive in order to learn to love in a way that is much like the creator.  Good luck on all your goals in the future and keep up the great work.

Leo
      Participant

We are participating in a spiritual environment and this is an act of bestow to the one spirit!

zohreh
      Participant

We can not solve the problems of the world, the only thing we can do is to give love and create a good feeling between ourselves and between our fellow travelers and our friends who are all students of Kabbalah, when we are together, the inner strengths are all They unite and create a huge force in which others outside of Kabbalah also change.

George
      Participant

Let’s Love spread to human kind through connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.