The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #5: WHO DO WE CHOOSE TO BE? The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

KabU
    Participant

The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Hi friends!! You art learning so much and I’m so proud that you have the same intentions for our future self and the future of humanity. Thank you and may your heart fill with joy!

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Whoever you are, whatever you’ve been through and whatever bad you’ve done, know that the world needs you and wants you, I need you and want you. I need you because I can not change the world alone and I want you because of all my own lacks and faults. Maybe you can fill out the places where I lack, and maybe I can look at you to see how to better my faults. Maybe I can fill out your own lacks and maybe you can look at me to see how you can better your own faults. I also need you because I feel disconnected to the human family and I see a world devided. I wish for us to come together and built a comunity of Love and harmony. One where we work for eachothers benefit, respect eachother and even one where we take the steps necessary to reveal The Creator. I yern to feel the world is whole and complete. Tell me how I can help you, in any way.

Purity K
      Participant

Hello friends,

I am very fortunate to be here with you.

I love all of you.

Christianne
      Participant

Dear friends  very nice to meet like- minded people here Congratulations  to all who follow kabbalah  and are on the spiritual path.           I want to share my  love with you and together we makes this planet a beautifull world without egoism, where everyone has what he  is entitled to that we share with and to each other, I start in my family, friends, neighbourhoud, my city, and then we will definitely meet each other with a big smile, open heart and shake hands of friendship and love;  Even virtual is this connection wonderfull

Adelina Santos
      Participant

I am happy to have so many friends that are aware of the change toward bestowal.

Christianne
      Participant

Heel fijn gelijkgestemnden hier te mogen ontmoeten. LProficiat aan  iedereen  en samen met  jullie wil ik mijn liefde delen  van deze laneet  een mooie leefwerled maken, te beginnen  in mijn woning, mijn straat,  mijn stad,  en dan komen we elkaar zeker tegen met een brede glimlach  en schudden we elkaar de hand  in  vriendschap

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.