The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #5: WHO DO WE CHOOSE TO BE? The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

The compliments game: Try to share your feelings towards the like-minded others who just went through this course together with you. Let’s give each other to change our attitude toward the problems of this world and begin to build a positive environment by practicing it right here between us.

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

Aren’t we all the most amazing creatures ever?  Trillions of cells making the experience of a single entity.  Like nesting dolls, beings inside beings inside beings to infinity.  How awesome is that!?

Yaneth
      Participant

I just want they to know that I love them because we are a worldwide family that works together to bestow others and be together in this process. the attitude towards of the problems of the world is not to judge others it’s the way to build a positive environment by practicing care for others and between us showing mutual love.

JDF
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>How do we get to know our fellow students and then try and love them like ourselves?</p>
      I think it’s doable on the live stream on Sundays!

I want to meet in person.

Viewing 3 posts - 13 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.