Based on the lesson so far, what Learning Environment Would YOU Create?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 6. Better Learning: With Others or Against Others? Based on the lesson so far, what Learning Environment Would YOU Create?

KabU
    Participant

Based on the lesson so far, what learning environment would you create?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

It would be good if the group has a clearly defined common goal, so no one can think: ‘I’ve achieved my goal,  so now I’m going to help others with their goal. Rather there is one goal for everyone together.

Helen
      Participant

Collaborative learning environment that support every person try to discover what the are good at

Christianne
      Participant

When the grup  knows the  goal and what te do  and all have the same desire  to work together ;  will have a nice envionment  there is no instructor  but some one  who support them  encourage them ; give feedback

Lydia from SLC
      Participant

That connection is light and key to everything

dree monster
      Participant

interactive. hands on as much as possible learning. collaborative. i have always had trouble reading so i would make sure the kids are able to experience visual, audio and other types of learning besides. “here, read these chapters do the quiz at the end and turn it in at the end of class”
      the bell would ring and i would be half way thru reading and didnt remember any of it.

Richard Lively
      Participant

a group that knows the goal has the same desires and is willing to work in an environment conducive to achieve them

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.