Based on the lesson so far, what Learning Environment Would YOU Create?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 6. Better Learning: With Others or Against Others? Based on the lesson so far, what Learning Environment Would YOU Create?

KabU
    Participant

Based on the lesson so far, what learning environment would you create?

Viewing 4 posts - 13 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ralitza
      Participant

Environment based on clearly defined rules and goals, where each persons unique talents are appreciated and used. Weaknesses are accepted, even used as tools, for example: a lazy person invents the most effective procedures.

Every person is also free to choose collaboration or individual work for a period of time, as long as the whole group works towards a common goal and competition is within reasonable limits.

Rivka
      Participant

A learning Environment that is collaborative with an educator, and not an instructor.

Attila
      Participant

A collaborative environment that is based on commonly accepted rules/guidelines, with supportive feedback mechanism.

zohreh
      Participant

First, I divide people into groups of two and give them to a common book. To read, I divide the book by the number of groups, for example, if the book is 100 pages and I have 5 groups, each group reaches 20 pages. , The groups read their 20 pages together, then, in one session, the groups express their perception of 20 pages, and at the end of the session, a 100-page book combining three types of reading, exchange and discussion between people and Understanding is done and everyone enjoys and rejoices and the work ends from the beginning to the end with individual, competitive and participatory help.

Viewing 4 posts - 13 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.