Based on the lesson so far, what Learning Environment Would YOU Create?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 6. Better Learning: With Others or Against Others? Based on the lesson so far, what Learning Environment Would YOU Create?

KabU
    Participant

Based on the lesson so far, what learning environment would you create?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies

It is quite mind-blowing for me to be here. I’m a psychologist and neuroscientist and I have been all over collaboration my whole life as a big Group literally saved my life (ad those of others) “just” because we were a group! I learned that way before studying anything scientific on my own skin.

In my many jobs in the many countries I lived and worked I realized how hard it is to get the collaboration message across. Even when shown evidence in the place itself, bosses tend to slip right back.

The lack of collaboration has made me quit many jobs because I told my bosses I could not deliver what they asked WITHOUT a restructuring that would entail collaboration.

Now it’s such a heart lifter to be in an environment where teaching and helping people to connect is a requires must, a deal breaker for human and spiritual evolution.

I cannot wait to experience my group coming soon. I cannot wait to discover how much more one can become by just focusing on others and for others.

peter
      Participant

Collaborative learning environment where each ones desires and strengths are identified and used collectively to produce the optimum results where each individual gets pleasure of performing the duty that suites their best and the total reward is equally divided

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

Create a positive atmosphere that is welcoming and inclusive to everyone.
      Encourage healthy risk-taking and asking questions.
      Differentiate and be inclusive.
      Encourage leadership and adaptability.
      Encourage reflection and self-assessment.

Eva
      Participant

I discovered in my late 40’s I am dyslexic, not too severe but enough to be badly influenced by the school system when growing up. When I first learned about the concept in school as a senior student it shook me. We also learned the concept that if somebody can not learn in the way we teach, find ways to teach them how they learn! Mind blown and my work search trajectory changed completely. That opened up Pandora’s box of my past traumas and self work came parallel with carrier change. The ideal learning environment I would create would be playful, interactively inclusive,  with set rules and boundaries appropriate for the level of the group which don’t limit the freedom of curiosity, expression and respectful disagreements.

Rae
      Participant

Immersive, collaborative environment like the Grad Environment at KabU 😁

One that focuses on connection and allows room for growth ❤️

Peter
      Participant

It would be good if the group has a clearly defined common goal, so no one can think: ‘I’ve achieved my goal,  so now I’m going to help others with their goal. Rather there is one goal for everyone together.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.