What do you think was the result of the “Ignored Condition” in Dan Ariely’s research and why?

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness 5. The Effects of Social Connections at Work What do you think was the result of the “Ignored Condition” in Dan Ariely’s research and why?

KabU
    Participant

What do you think was the result of the “Ignored Condition” in Dan Ariely’s research and why?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

“We can’t lift even a finger unless we see the benefit of it”.

I can’t say how most people would react to this condition. I will guess that being ignored will lean towards shredded because the two seem the most similar to me, however the ignored one is the most “empty” one…

peter
      Participant

I would say without recognition we dont feel that we are a part of the purpose

Eva
      Participant

I truly watched the video 3x and don’t really know, can’t “think” it through … hummm 🤔, do I rely this much on feeling things first in order to process it through my Creator given, “ highly” evolved thinking part of the brain? What would I do? … That is the only way I could comment, otherwise I have no idea.  I have to leave my curiosity drive me further into the lessons to find out …

Rae
      Participant

There’s the potential of recognition with the ignored group.

There’s the possibility of not having to do anything on the next sheet and still get paid ( get paid more for no effort…

I think it may have been more than any other section in the ignored column and now I’ve got to know the answer lol perhaps being ignored is still attention of a sort?

Peter
      Participant

I think people were willing to do even less, because they don’t get any recognition of their work. If it’s shredded there is still some importance adressed to it.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

am not understand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.