What do you feel is our next step at this crossroads? Share the ideas you have now, and later on, compare them to how you feel after going through this course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #1: HUMANITY AT A CROSSROADS What do you feel is our next step at this crossroads? Share the ideas you have now, and later on, compare them to how you feel after going through this course.

KabU
    Participant

What do you feel is our next step at this crossroads? Share the ideas you have now, and later on, compare them to how you feel after going through this course.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

I feel this is a huge crossroad issue to overcome on earth but the start the process is necessary. The generations have become so confused and lost with what the meaning of connection is but in order to bring society to a better connected place, sometimes they need to got down the wrong path in order to awaken their instinct’s to desire the right path. It’s called wisdom within. They will need teachers and guidance on how to achieve the peace on earth. The crossroads need to the a place where the path becomes clear with a point in the heart.

Christianne
      Participant

What I feel is that connection to all what we see in this world is a must and so important For that no selfish no ego more humanityk more altuisme

Mihaela
      Participant

From about six thousand years ago, when the seed of our civilization has been planted in the ground, Nature has been preparing us and raised us for this evolutionary step to carry out Its plan. Now we must emerge from the earth and let the seed reveal its essence.

David J
      Participant

Until enough of the shattered parts connect to bring enough light into the perceptions of this world…….

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I feel that what needs to happen now, is for policeofficers, soldiers, social workers, doctors and nurses, bank workers, psychologers and psychiatrists, etc. to understand that the excuse of “I’m just doing my job” is no excuse at all, and to ask themselves,: Who am I working for? Who’s law do I follow and why? Is my leader/boss morally superior to me or should I follow my own conscious and do what I think is right?

But how can they ask such questions if life to them is random and without meaning and higher perpose..?

I see the dispersion of Kabbalah as paramount and key, yet, in my social cirkle, no one is interested…

zohreh
      Participant

With the spread of civilization in all dimensions, human selfishness to obtain the most facilities and use of resources has grown, which results in an increase in greenhouse gases, destruction of nature, global warming, the spread of various diseases, wars and… in We are witnessing the global level and increase of divorce, domestic and street quarrels, children of divorce, loss of identity among the youth and wandering.
      We can do nothing in this general and global process of fall, the only thing we can do is the inner and fundamental reform of human nature and selfishness. When we change ourselves, love ourselves, nature, others, and the Creator, and pay attention and care, as a result, our action spreads to others, like lighting a candle in the dark.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.