What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

• This topic has 73 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by NAT.

Gil Shir

What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NAT
      Participant

a godlike entity moving forces – whose thoughts create miracles throughout the known universe and who manifests matter in form from its mind!

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

i imagine a form where all part works for the benefit of the whole just like the organ and cells of the body.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

If our conscience unites as one human organism, we will elevate , lets say, to another dimension, the spiritual world.

Bikom Divine
      Participant

The whole concept is just too new to me, I don’t know what to think. I can only say it is amazingly extra ordinary.

Christianne Wouters
      Participant

we shall develop  each with his/ her talents  and like in our body all  cells work  together  to keep  the body in good health  and to  stay,  so we people must, work together  to become as  one whole   One big heart

Wesley
      Participant

I can’t help but think that our technology will merge with us through AI. So can we create the creator through AI?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.