What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence What is Emergence? What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

• This topic has 106 replies, 91 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by peter.

Gil Shir

What do you imagine humanity’s emergent form to be like?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bradley
      Participant

Cleansing

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

A perfect ARVUT system. I take care of others and others take care of me. In this system there’s no lack or excess.

Niki
      Participant

Absolutely beyond your wildest dreams

Andreanne
      Participant

I agree with all of the above mentioned examples. We will all care for each other’s well being, focus on helping each other advance, focus on learning and self improvement, connection with the Creator and each other, work towards sharing and providing for each being.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

Tough one…

I will expect us be in harmony with all of Nature and live in one giant system with nodes and hubs.

I suppose there will be a feeling of belonging to one big family in each and every one of us, and we might even feel each other´s emotions.

My sense of self will almost disapear and my experience of existence (is it good or is it bad) will depend on the overall feeling state of the entire world.

But what will we live for? Will emergence happen before we all reveal The Creator, so that the revealing of The Creator will be the key objective for each individual? On the contrary, if there is nothing left to reveal, why would we still live physical lives?

Jennifer
      Participant

I’m unsure.  Would we recognize ourselves?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.