What does it mean to be an imaginal cell in human society? Do you see yourself as one?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #4: WHAT DO WE NEED TO CHANGE? What does it mean to be an imaginal cell in human society? Do you see yourself as one?

KabU
    Participant

What does it mean to be an imaginal cell in human society? Do you see yourself as one?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

dat maakt me heel nederig  en klein,   En tegelijk  ben ik als kleine schakel nodig   Net zoals de triangel die slechts   één noot speelt   op het einde  in het  orkest en toch onmisbaar is . zo spelen we elk  ons deel van het verhaal. We  leven  in een gemeenschap  , als mensen solidair met elkaar  en met alles wat leeft in de natuur   in deze schepping

Christianne
      Participant

dat maakt me heel nederig  en klein,   En tegelijk  ben ik als kleine schakel nodig   Net zoals de triangel die slechts   één noot speelt   op het einde  in het  orkest en toch onmisbaar is . zo spelen we elk  ons deel van het verhaal

Mihaela
      Participant

A visionary individual who rose from the chains of the ego above the sick society. An individual who can see beyond space and time how the laws of Nature intertwine, understands their effects and he wants to use them to heal the society.

I think I am, or at least I would like to become one by studying Kabbalah and planting myself in a proper environment.

David J
      Participant

To understand we are going to make it. I’m 66 so probably won’t see it this time around, but I’m striving to connect and correct until………

kevin jackson
      Participant

It means TOTALLY changing my entire thought process because my previous way of thinking was bringing way too much pain and suffering to mySELF (body) and YES I do see mySELF (one body) as an imaginal cell 💖

zohreh
      Participant

It means humans who, in strong winds, raise the sails of their ship and use the wind to increase their speed to reach their destination faster.
      They create opportunities from difficult conditions
      Yes, I am one of them

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.