What does it mean to be an imaginal cell in human society? Do you see yourself as one?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #4: WHAT DO WE NEED TO CHANGE? What does it mean to be an imaginal cell in human society? Do you see yourself as one?

• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Lu Lu.

KabU
    Participant

What does it mean to be an imaginal cell in human society? Do you see yourself as one?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

Be the one who creates the dish to become loving.

Gamelah
      Participant

I see all the people with points in the heart as imaginal cells.

NAT
      Participant

To me it means to appear in the book of life as a creature that authors its own story and develops a direct relationship with the Creator and does best to collab with others

Rune T. A.
      Participant

To me it means an ability to change, to become something more, to adapt in a crisis or even to invent new ways. I do not consider myself to be that. I’m trying though. Perhaps I can call myself an imaginal cell in the making. I want to be better at making use of ALL the food I buy, but I also want my food to be fresh and pure and natural. I want to be better at controling my desirre to buy stuff when I am feeling down. I want to want to connect in a Ten. I want to read more and watch less Tv. I want to be aware of my intentions ALL the time. I feel that potentials are within me and feel ashamed that I have not yet manifested them in the world. I want to focus less on the crap and craziness that come from our leaders, the media and the actions of others, and instead focus on The One Goal, but I also want to know what’s going on and what drives all the nonsense I perceive. I am part of the problem, but I see the potential within me to be part of the solution. Hence my feeling of shame.

Purity K
      Participant

It means to see opportunity in chaos and to act upon that opportunity to change the things for the better.

I don’t really know whether I  see myself as an imaginal cell.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

To be an imaginal cell is to think and act in a totally different way than the rest of “cells”, getting out of the box of traditional thinking. Well, by studying kabbalah, I think that this wisdom is teaching us to be inaginal cells.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.