What if Jews are the Hubs of the species and the events of history constantly force them to recall and perform that function?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival THE META NETWORK What if Jews are the Hubs of the species and the events of history constantly force them to recall and perform that function?

What if Jews are the Hubs of the species and the events of history constantly force them to recall and perform that function?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria Bolgar
      Participant

Listening to Dr. Laitman’s interviews, reading his posts every day and understanding a little bit more about the wisdom of the Kabbalah one can accept that this should be the case. Only it feels a daunting task with the ego still growing and raging, both inside me and around.

Esther
        Participant

Thanks for your response.  I appreciate the interweaving of Christianity and Islam with Judaism.  And the same could be done with the Eastern symbolurgies which speak of the same Unity.

I recommend the last chapter of Tolstoy’s “The Kingdom of God is Within” which you can get for free on the internet for its clarity in showing how present society is distorted by lack of adherence to the natural law of love, in this case expressed by mystical Christianity

ORLANDO
      Participant

It seems that in a way The Jews have been in training mode for this point in time to help us all with unification. In a way ?

Nancy
      Participant

Makes sense

Francisco
      Participant

This point generates more questions than answers. I feel the word Jew has not yet been defined definitively. If not genes or religion, then what makes a person a Jew? That feeling of oneness with nature is bestowed on birth, upbringing or by merit, be it financial or social merit? Surely plenty of Jews just like other people are driven simply by their egoistic desires no?

I do agree that in practice Jews most often end up becoming hubs, but I cannot yet see the present explanation as the definite one – perhaps I am still missing something. And also in this case, the word ‘Hub’ refers to a main channel of Nature’s intention upon the Human network?

Sorry for the long post!

Tony Escujuri
      Participant

Then it is about time for “unity” (“Love thy neighbor as thyself”) to begin for egoism is at critical mass.

Juju721
      Participant

What’s the number for the minimum and I have an idea for two really great reality TV shows to get the world back in harmony

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.