What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nic C
      Participant

To align with the principles and concepts so adeptly that by default I am consistently in sync with the Laws of Nature and/or the Forces of Nature and their rules.

ANA VALERSTAIN
      Participant

Be able to love unconditionally.

John Allford
      Participant

What are we trying to achieve. Are evil people and politicians a factor in what we can achieve as long as we live in their world. Are prayers heard and if we are only achieving to become like the creator why don’t we just follow that path.

Sherri
      Participant

To know the Creator. Nothing else really matters but even if something does, it will be accomplished through this one primary desire: to know Him.

Albert Walls
      Participant

I wish to become the perfect son to The Father (The Creator). He gives and therefore I wish to give and to do all His will, even as He has made me to do.

katie w. kivorah
      Participant

To become closer to the creator, so I can properly fulfill it’s mission for me for humanity, to feel a sense of oneness.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.