What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Godday Chukunda
      Participant

To understand how the world was created and by so doing understanding myself and how to deal with the things of the world. The understand the road map to living and achieving a successful and happy life.

Sia ATGH
      Participant

Get to know the ego better and how we deal with it, to let light flow faster.

Marc
      Participant

How to maneuver in the earth with purpose.

How to be conduit for HaShems light to shine in the earth and assist others

Gain greater understanding of how to connect with and balance my existence in the upper and lower worlds.

Understanding spiritual law

Teach others the wisdom of Kabbalah

Geoff
        Participant

Hi Marc I totally resonate with your objectives.

I too hope to gain a greater understanding of Kabbalah and through it to find the pathway to connect and stay connected in harmony with my place in the Upper and Lower Worlds so that I may apply what I have learned to be able to heal and in so doing disperse the wisdom of Kabbalah.

YAHMAYIM
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>To understand the actual reason of my existence here. Find truth of what I was assigned to do here..Why I put myself through lessons that are emotionality draining in order to learn from it. How to learn and grow   without hurting.</p>

O Light
      Participant

To get all the understanding of how to pleasingly return to G-d.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

By studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah, my goal is to attain the spiritual worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.