What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

I wish to attain connections to others who also desire correction and attainment of the creator. I have sought answers to lifelong questions about how to breakthough to what is beyond this world in religion, philosophy, new age stuff, psychology and on and on…With the Kabbalah I feel like I have finally arrived at the right place to develop spiritually.

Lu Lu
      Participant

I have received the correct way to bestow. I’m grateful for my Kabbalah education.

Deborah Amyx
      Participant

I want to know God and reflect His image.  I want to know truth and be able to communicate truth in ways that others yearn more for truth than ever before.  I want life to be real and to understand it.  I want to enjoy my life, the years left to me.

Ed
      Participant

The greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah is nothing short of everything! I want to be a vessel the God can freely pour all His light in. I want my face to shine like Moses’ when he was on the mount. I want to walk through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil. I want a table spread before me in the presence of my enemies. I want my cup to run over. I want to dance before the Ark of the Covenant with all my might. I want to see what the prophets see. I want to achieve what it is I am supposed to achieve since that was the Creator’s will for my life. I will settle for nothing less.

Greg
      Participant

I’m not sure if it’s a thing per se. Correcting my relationship with the creator so the whole can benefit. I am early on the path so I am unsure of whether my understanding of correcting, maybe transforming my will to receive to the will to bestow and my intention around it is where I need it to be.

complete correction

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.