What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ali
      Participant

GIL SHIR: Many concepts have been taken from the wisdom of Kabbalah and filtered through various sciences, mysticism, religions and other teachings….
      I am wondering to know Kabbalah to have new wisdom and concept to understand the world.

Michelle
      Participant

To know the Creator’s Kindness to Creation.

Chris
      Participant

To be informed by a deeper meaning.  To be engaged with both the visible and invisible worlds.

David
      Participant

To acquire a screen and an eternal connection with the creator. Sometimes it seems that the goal of To bring contentment to my maker” is the greatest of achievement  then there are times that” Justifying the thought of creation” is the most worthy of  goals  both I feel to b pinnacles of achievement  but far to the future  my immediate hope is to find him it hurts without him

Madell Weathers
      Participant

To be able to share my knowledge and wisdom  and to attain my higher self for the future of Mankind

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hello Friends

To get closer of acquiring equivalence of form with The Creator

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.