What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anth
      Participant

The greatest thing I wish to achieve is to learn how to love others as well as myself. Also with that love I believe comes understanding. I would really like to find the light through all of this chaos because I feel that we are coming to a very critical time in the history of humanity and I need to know how to navigate it and where and how to stand firmly in myself. With all of the misinformation being spread around, I need to achieve a foothold in what’s real.

Frank
      Participant

To have the my desire  of  connecting with Creator met!

Sixela Melendez
      Participant

The greatest thing that I would like to achieve is how to correct myself without suffering and also how to develop healthy relationships (spouse, children, friends).

Kayla Payne
      Participant

To better understand myself and learn how to love others like I love myself

Vishwa Sathya
      Participant

To understand what is beyond religion and all other list of mystical spiritual stuff we commonly know but is not kabbalah and how to bring about happiness, contentment & peace into our life through kabbalah

Corey E.
      Participant

I find that pain and suffering, in the world and my own, is a difficult concept to understand as a “good thing” coming from the Creator.  This understanding of how the Creator intended this for our development and ascension closer to him is what I wish to achieve.

Viewing 6 posts - 193 through 198 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.