What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jimmy
      Participant

Self realization…knowledge of my essence.

Dikeledi Sehlako
      Participant

MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IS TO UNDERSTAND THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE INNER ME, THE REAL ME AND THE INNER POWER. HOW TO PERCEIVE THE WAY I SHOULD ALIGN MY INNER POSITION TO THE INNER POWER’S WILL AND PURPOSE. TO BE SENSETIVE AND RECEPTIVE TO THE PRESENCE OF THE INNER POWER FOR THE MANIFESTION OF THE MYSTICAL POWER. STUDYING KABBALA IS MY GUIDANCE TO BE SENSETIVE TO THE PRESENCE OF THE INNER POWER. TO TRANSFORM THE EGO TO PERCEIVE THROUGH THE FILTER OF THE HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IS THE RIGHT POSITION FOR THE MANIFESTION OF THE MYSTYCAL POWER. KABBALA NAVIGATES THE INTER-CONNECTEDNESS OF ALL INNER LEVELS OF THE MIND, SYNCHRONIZES THE SERENDIPITY, THE HARMONY IN BALANCING THE RYTHMS, MOTIONS AND MOVEMENTS OF THE VIBRATIONAL FREQUENCIES ENERGY OF THE PHYSICAL BODY, MENTAL BODY EMOTIONAL BODY AND THE THE ENERGY SYSTEMSS.

Fearlessness.

Joseph
      Participant

I want to attain a better living with the guidance of my creator

Iheb
      Participant

I have always known that everything is done to change the way I am. The pain I felt and the suffering I went through made me much better. And if it weren’t for that suffering, I wouldn’t have changed to what I am now. I feel smarter, stronger and more capable to comprehend things I previously failed to even conceive.</p>
      That made me understand that all suffering is not bad eventually and it’s my limited perception that makes things look bad.

What I previously learned by myself, I found taught in here. I always knew that no matter how I perceive things, they are all good because they are happening for a reason. And the only reason behind those things is leading me to correctness. And correctness is the greatest goal.

Through studying the wisdom of Kabbalah I wish to reach the final step after which I will make sense of everything that happened to me and be finally corrected the way the creator has always wanted me to be corrected.

Freddie Ram
      Participant

To be able to align who I am, my wants, needs, ego, and every other part of me as well to the will of THE CREATOR.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.