What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      João
      Participant

To understand why sometimes events in my life seem bad and put me a bit down when I do my best to make this world a better place for everyone. Maybe these events are not so bad and happen for a reason, despite of not getting it. Or maybe I am not doing my best in this world.

I don´t know, sometimes I feel I need more guidance from the my overseers or spirit guides. I just wish more understanding and to evolve as a soul in order to help where and who I can.

Rachel
      Participant

To say thank you to those who made this possible for all humanity to learn!

To discover a practical, enjoyable approach to conscious evolution of my soul and soul level healing through connection with Creator and the incredible miraculous results I already experience even with my limited faculties in my life.

To understand profoundly my purpose and to ensure that my purpose is good and creates a path others can follow or walk along beside me.

Since I was very little I’ve had this dear that was kind of like this thought: ” what if no matter how I try to be good- I want to be good- I’m just bad?” I want to still that fear and do that consciously to influence the human consciousness collective and provide a light for others who have fear and don’t know why…

Thanks so much again for all you are and all you do- we are all connected – blessings!

Rhoza
      Participant

Clarity, Be closer to my Creator.

To Be the Light for my kids so they can train their kids.

Camila
      Participant

Studying Kabbalah I will learn what inner qualities do I have to change and how to do it to be closer the Creator intention.

Tammy
      Participant

Peaceful life.

Michael
      Participant

To know myself, conquer myself, free myself and best of all, share it with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.