What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dena Smith
      Participant

I hope to achieve being exactly what the Creator designed me to be and do for Him.  Not to fall short of His expectations, and fully achieve all He created me to be.  I can imagine that would include lifting up many in pursuit to draw near to Him, if my actions could restore or repair anything in this world, I hope I can accomplish that fully.

Romana Suciu
      Participant

To learn how to use what I am and have to participate în raising Human conciousness.

Jonathan
      Participant

To assist me in the attainment of my whole nature as the Creator intended me to become.

Malka
      Participant

Kabu 210212-1

To reach across the “veil” before is too late.  Time flee between the fingers too fast, we leave the time scape for too long. Is time now.

Cathy
      Participant

The greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah is to learn and do my part to heal what needs to be healed within me in order to connect with the will to bestow so I can gain understanding and become happy and content in all that I am and in all that I do.

Robert
      Participant

To find my true self and my purpose in this world

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.