What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah What is the greatest thing I wish to achieve through studying the Wisdom of Kabbalah?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dory
      Participant

I have a friend who’s been in Kabbalah for 15 years and she has shared things with me the last year, and the most interesting thing is when someone upsets me, my ego thinks they are wrong, and I am right when in fact, they were put in my life to make a correction in myself in my thinking. I believe that things happen for a reason, and nothing is coincidental. I also see where some people live in this world in darkness, and others live with light.

Steve Miley
      Participant

More light

Birdie
      Participant

I wish to attain the Upper Force and to be able to better understand the wisdom of the Kabbalah

Cyndi
      Participant

I wish for adhesion with the Upper Force

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I wish and need to attain the Creator.

D
      Participant

I like the quote of Einstein, “I am not interested in this phenomenon or that phenomenon. I want to know God’s thoughts – the rest are mere details.” I am always amazed when I look at the night sky. I want to know more.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 331 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.