What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self What is the importance of our intentions in our daily reality?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom
      Participant

Intellectually, I get the meaning of become like the creator by changing my intention to be aligned with the creator and I’ll achieve equivalence of form.  But I don’t really feel it.  I can say the words, but to me they are empty if I don’t feel what they mean.  I want to study Kabbalah not to learn it intellectually, but truly feel the creator and to join with Him.  Organized religion, and other esoteric teachings, turned me off because it was just memorization and rituals that didn’t connect me with the Creator.  Even science couldn’t help.

This is why I have committed to studying Kabbalah because of the promise that this will connect me with the Creator using a scientific method and clear understanding.

Juan Londono
      Participant

Our intentions control our reality.  If your intention is only to benefit yourself at the expense of everything around you then you will likely not be very satisfied.  If your intention is to connect with the mind that guides our existence and to share your joy with it.  To bond with God and never leave its side.  Your reality is completely different.

Beverly
      Participant

intent to bestow w/o expectations which removes pain from expectations

David J
      Participant

When our intentions for our actions glorifly the Creator and help others through bestowal we grow closer to equivalence of form

Ozie
      Participant

Intentions are the “real” reason for our actions. There is something we want to achieve. We intend to achieve it. We devise actions in order to achieve the intention.

dree monster
      Participant

it is what will send us in what ever direction. toward more pain or toward the light.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 87 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.