What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 522 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lol
      Participant

To learn more about the will to bestow .

Jonah
      Participant

It make sense.

Josue
      Participant

A genuine interest in communicating truth, the hidden truth that people crave. I can’t tell whether or not I subscribe to most of what’s been discussed here, but I can tell there are serious people behind this, and that’s reassuring.

Walter
      Participant

Discovering an esoteric science resonating with my current way of life and a cool team of teachers.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

My best experience from the last course is understanding how our nature works. What our true nature is, how opposite of the creator we have become, and how to find and connect to the creator thru this wisdom.

I expect to learn more about our true nature. How we are to act in the world based on the knowledge that we have gained. How the wisdom of Kabbalah can be found everywhere our eyes move.

Nick Martinez
      Participant

Every now and then I’d get these ‘mini-revelations’ where things would internally just click, reality would feel whole, and for the first time in over a decade of being in and out of the desire for spirituality and Kabbalah, I would feel that I’m making some sort of spiritual progress.

On the other hand, the spiritual lows I’ve experienced so far I’ve been able to attribute directly to egoism and its manifestations – which before this course and Kabbalah in general, would tend to baffle me.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 522 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.