What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

the previous lessons made me feel hopeful about life and the world.

to be honest i’m afraid though to find out the real reason why things are bad in this world is me.

peter
      Participant

the course has answered many questions I have had all my life and I resonate with the explanations

Zachary Jones
      Participant

I had watched KR on YouTube a few times before ever taking the courses. The courses opened up the lessons and gave me a clearer understanding of the teachings. It resonates with me so deeply. I look forward to diving into KiA.

Sheila
      Participant

The previous course opened the point in my heart to where I could finally recognize the purpose of all that has happened in my lifetime. The goal of equivalence of form with the Creator actually seems attainable now as I have felt the ascent and descent and then the joy upon recognition of the internal process.

My best experience was sharing that joy by interacting with Love your Friend as Yourself. There is no greater feeling than bestowing the Love of the Creator upon another who understands the path we are on.

I expect this course will confirm my inner beliefs that we are all one and can connect in thought and Love. I expect this course to be the first step in mutually working together with my fellow students to send this Love out to each other and in turn to our world in this time of need.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course was overcoming doubts with the help of my fellow students and my instructor.

Manuela
      Participant

In the previous courses I received ALL the answers I was looking for since I was a child. Furthermore I found the sense of feelings I had about things, about forces working beyond our perceived reality, thoughts that arose in my mind in the last years of spiritual quest, I did not know from where (now I KNOW🌹) and why. An amazing experience that left me the feeling of a fire inside, that wants to find voice and practical application in my life. And furthermore I have the certainty to have found the Family I was destined to join, I choose to be part of from now on. So grateful to all of you🙏

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.