What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 334 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael Dunlap
      Participant

The biggest eye opener for me was an awareness of my response ability and how I can better act in situations rather than react egotistically. My growing ability to respond to others with the intent of bestowal has had a noticeable effect on many of the relationships in my life, which also has resulted in them being more pleasant and welcoming for me to be in as well.

JamesM
      Participant

What a trip. I feel like the Creator led me here by first letting me blow my life up by being an egotistical jerk. I nearly lost everything, but somehow didn’t. Did a lot of soul searching. It was awful, but I learned a lot.  “Found” Kabbalah after decades of being a spiritual seeker and seemingly going around in circles. The most mind blowing lesson? That being a narcissistic loser was always the Creator’s plan for me. And not only for me, apparently, but for society in general. Selfishness. Entitlement. It’s everywhere. Humanity is seemingly at its worst. And yet, it turns out that this has always been the intention and – irony of ironies – it is mine and so many others’ craven, small-minded egoism that is the very key to humanity’s, and all of earthy life’s, salvation. We just need to learn to use our God-given ego in a better way. Not destroy it, but simply “adjust” it so it functions correctly. Wow. Only God Himself could have devised a plan like that. Amazing. I am beyond grateful to have such a loving Creator. My mind is blown and my heart is open. What a trip. Let’s go!

AmandaNZ
      Participant

So far the time has been spent absorbing new information, trying grasp new concepts and ways of thinking. I am keen to find out what actions we can take, what we can practically DO to progress in our kabbalah journey.

Anthony
        Participant

I am expecting this course to be much more of a closer inspection into how we actually work in groups and start to feel the light and upper force more clearly

Lily
      Participant

I m looking forward to learn how to practice Kabbalah.

Esther
      Participant

The previous course explained soooo many things about how to attain spirituality and realizing the purpose of events in the world and in my own life.  I feel that after a lifetime of searching I have finally arrived home.  For decades I have felt that we are all one (what affect one affects us all), but I had not clue as to why or how that can be so, especially when people are so intent on destroying each other. Kabbalah has brought light to many dark areas of my mind and heart and I expect this course will bring yet more light and connection.

R-zahn
      Participant

The awareness to open to receive

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.