What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Start Here What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 339 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Walter
      Participant

I gathered from the previous course and understanding of the connection of all life and how the will to bestow is the solution to finding balance. I also deepened my understanding of the paradox of free will.

Johan
      Participant

My Best experience from the previous course was the amount of knowledge that I got.

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

My best experience was gaining knowledge of how together and united we are regardless if we understand or not. Understanding our true purpose. I expect to learn more how to apply the Wisdom of Kabbalah more in my life to help others. Learn how to connect with others and learn the Wisdom together.

Hannah
      Participant

The previous course pulled me intensely into a place of longing to practice the wisdom, without knowing what exactly to do yet (I took guesses, who knows if they’re even in the ballpark).   I’m really grateful and eager to have this new course so organized and available!

Christianne
      Participant

de vorige cursussen deden mij zoeken naar meer   ik leerde dat verbinding  het belangrijkste is,  kabbalah laat me niet meer los,  ik zoek verder

Nick Martinez
      Participant

My best experience from the previous course had to be a few moments of clarity that connected the material to my current experience, which solidified the goal and it’s merits. It’s tricky though because as soon as the merits of the goal become apparent, it’s almost as if the goal itself becomes further away – because it’s clear it is worth doing for it’s own benefit which negates the efforts of moving forward selflessly. Interestingly enough, this realization makes spiritual descents far more valuable, because you’re given an opportunity to truly exercise Faith – and understand the loving intention behind seemingly challenging times.

As far as expectations go in this course, I’m hoping to be soon connected to a group that is interested in Kabbalah specifically. I’m currently connected to a group that, in a way, approximates the wisdom of Kabbalah. However the group tends to be made up of much coarser desires even though they are all generally pointed at achieving a sensation of the Creator through altruistic intentions.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 339 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.