Where are human beings located right now in the process of emergence as described in the video? (separate organisms fighting for resources/beginning to collaborate/emerging)

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Evolving to Collective Consciousness Where are human beings located right now in the process of emergence as described in the video? (separate organisms fighting for resources/beginning to collaborate/emerging)

Gil Shir

Where are human beings located right now in the process of emergence as described in the video? (separate organisms fighting for resources/beginning to collaborate/emerging)

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margot
      Participant

Based on the video I think we are heading towards emergence/collaboration.

Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

We are ready to connect into one whole over a process lasting as long as we make it take

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

I think we are beginning to collaborate…

Ralitza
      Participant

I think that most of humanity is beginning to collaborate, even if we cannot percieve the results very clearly yet.

There is a small percentage, who are emerging and I have a feeling that they are, somehow, pulling the others upwards.

At the same time, there is a very loud group, who are still fighting for resources. They are in the mass media. They protest very stongly. You almost get the impression that they dominate the world, because they are so loud. Unfortunately, they have all kinds of weapons and power, so they MAY do something very stupid.

I believe the emerging group will prevail, but it will be a long ride on a bumpy road.

Sandra
      Participant

I believe there are human beings in all three. Very few are in the state of emergence , but many are still in the other two stages.

kevin jackson
      Participant

As each individuated state started working together to form a larger working cell and that cell started working with other cells to form a larger working body as it climbed up the scale to where we are today, now it’s on us as individual cells to work together to form another working body thereby crossing the barrier to continue up the ladder

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.